How it works
A holiday shop is a school service program run by staff and/or volunteers who want to offer their children the opportunity to shop for friends and family in a safe and non-commercial environment. Children have fun learning how to budget their money while they shop for "Secret" gifts for Mom, Dad and other members of the family.
What you get
- Pre-programmed cash register
- Step-by-Step Guide to run the shop
- Color Flyers for every student
- Color posters for excitement
- Gift Guide Envelope for each student
- Elf Aprons for volunteers
- Table cloths for sales tables
- Color-Coded price stickers
- Retail quality metallic gift bags
- Heavy duty plastic shopping bags
Why it's a great idea
Children have fun learning how to budget their money while they shop for "Secret" gifts for Mom, Dad and other members of the family in the safe and non-commercial atmosphere of their own school. Polar Pals Gift Shop™ gives kids the opportunity to put money counting math skills to use and how to think of others. A holiday shop is a fun opportunity for the whole school, is a great annual fundraiser that everyone will look forward to and has gifts for the whole family. So if you're looking for a successful fundraiser for kids, the Holiday Shop is an elementary school fundraising idea that works!
Learn more about the Polar Pals Holiday Shop